GlobimiX® stationary dissolvers are equipped with advanced, easy-to-use control systems using buttons, dials, and a touch panel or computer for maximum operating comfort.
GlobimiX® stationary dissolvers are manufactured depending on the version from 1,000 to 12,000 liters with capacities from 7,5 to 250 kW.
GlobimiX® dissolvers can be optionally equipped with propeller, turbine, butterfly, Lenart disc, double dispersing discs, and frame-anchor systems, depending on the intended use.
We base our control systems on leading European suppliers and can ensure the reliability of our products backed by a minimum two-year warranty.
GlobimiX® dissolvers can be optionally equipped with a disc oscillation function, which means vertical movement of the rotating disc, even under vacuum. We can also provide vacuum degassing systems, as well as weighing systems.
- Mixing tools such as propeller, auger, turbine, butterfly, Lenart disc, double dispersing discs
- Frame and anchor systems
- Disc oscillation function
- Vacuum degassing systems
- Weighing systems
The most common use of stationary dissolvers
GlobimiX® stationary dissolvers are used in the production of such things as:
- paints, varnishes, enamels, and emulsions
- anti-corrosion products
- adhesives, putties, and silicones
- renders and complementary products
- liquids, shampoos, pastes
- creams, inks and nail polish
- makeup products
- plant protection and insecticides products
- microbiological products
- dispersed drugs
- gel coats
- dispersion stiffening coatings
- and more